Skip to content

Dream Jobs

7 results found

1. As post-secondary education is becoming mandatory for many jobs, tuition should become more affordable, too

As post-secondary education is becoming mandatory for many jobs, tuition should become more affordable, too. This will decrease the gap in socioeconomic status as well as prevent young adults from starting life in a steep debt, especially with the job market being tough to get into.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Focus on skills, gifts and talents of individuals, professionals and families to help them love what they do and to do what they love!

As a society, if we can encourage people from an early age to find out what they're truly good at and have them use that skill, gift or talent as their way to earning money, then we can perhaps have a society that is free from stress that causes other issues. For example, when people are happy in their careers/jobs they are happy in their personal lives; when they are happy in their personal lives it spreads to their family; when their family is happy there is less stress and less stress for children means a better way to learn…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. More co op styled education

Canada needs more co op styled education. This facilitates theoretical and practical education which is important in present and future economy.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Peace education. For 35 years I have tried to establish a Canadian University of Peace as we invest mightily in the science of war, but not

Canada needs to have a Canadian University of Peace where the next generation can refocus from the science of war to the science of peace. We invest mightily in the strategy of war with no balance in peace.

Canada is just the right country to establish itself as the leader in the world in peace--no other has taken up the torch--to challenge the wisdom of the culture of war and take up the culture of peace in the world. And we should be teaching students from all over the world to go home and work for peace in their own…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Perseverance and Finances

To be able to achieve my career goals, I have to be perseverant when getting there. There are many obstacles I have to overcome to get to my final goal and many steps as well. For me, I think finances are what is most difficult. I would love to start my own business, but for that I would need to be able to finance it when it starts up. Seeing as postsecondary education is expensive, I will first have to join the workforce to save money to then achieve my dream. If financing programs for startups and young entrepreneurs offered…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?
Instructions

1. Please keep your response concise and focused on a single idea. You can enter more than one response by clicking on the "Post a new idea" link.

2. If your response contains key words that match a previously submitted response, the previous entry will appear. You can choose to click on the Vote box to endorse this response rather than entering a duplicate response.

3. Scroll down to read all the previous responses and vote on those that you agree with most.

4. You have a maximum of five votes. A response counts as a vote. You can vote on other people's responses and "spend" up to three votes on any one response.

5. You can comment on any responses. A comment does not count as a vote.

Dream Jobs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

A project by / UN PROJET DE

TakingITGlobal