Imagine free internet all over town, bullet trains that get you home in minutes, or running the country on renewable energy. With the government doubling infrastructure spending by 2026, what new project do you see our whole country getting excited about?
1. Please keep your response concise and focused on a single idea. You can enter more than one response by clicking on the "Post a new idea" link.
2. If your response contains key words that match a previously submitted response, the previous entry will appear. You can choose to click on the Vote box to endorse this response rather than entering a duplicate response.
3. Scroll down to read all the previous responses and vote on those that you agree with most.
4. You have a maximum of five votes. A response counts as a vote. You can vote on other people's responses and "spend" up to three votes on any one response.
5. You can comment on any responses. A comment does not count as a vote.