What makes a Future Friendly School? Through this participatory process, you will help to identify and prioritize the most relevant indicators for certification across our three focus areas of environmental stewardship, student voice, and global citizenship. We appreciate your participation and look forward to your insights! This page is for voting, commenting on, and suggesting new indicators in the area of environmental stewardship. You can switch to the other certification indicators through the links in the header. If you’re interested in partnership or participating as a founding school in the program, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
1. Please keep your response concise and focused on a single idea. You can enter more than one response by clicking on the "Post a new idea" link.
2. If your response contains key words that match a previously submitted response, the previous entry will appear. You can choose to click on the Vote box to endorse this response rather than entering a duplicate response.
3. Scroll down to read all the previous responses and vote on those that you agree with most.
4. You have a maximum of five votes. A response counts as a vote. You can vote on other people's responses and "spend" up to three votes on any one response.
5. You can comment on any responses. A comment does not count as a vote.